In the last few months our blog has been nominated for not one but 3 awards. Actually one of these The Sunshine Blog Award was from last year. I mean how bad is that. The blog gets nominated and I do nothing!
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and then provide a link back to their blog.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules and display the logo on your site.
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 new questions.
- Notify the nominees of their nomination.
Questions to be answered by Nominees of The Sunshine Bloggers Award
These are my questions from Esme Salon.
- What is your last thought before going to bed? Not long now before I have my first cup of coffee
- What is the meaning behind your blog name? – We are 3 sisters who love to travel home and away. We may not always be together when we do but we are together in spirit.
- If you were given a plane ticket to visit any place in the world, where would you go? Europe – Paris!
- What makes you angry? Idiots
- What is the principle/s that you live by? Be honest, be fair and be happy
- Which do you choose; coffee or tea? Love my 2 cups of coffee in the morning. Then tea!
- What is your biggest wish you want to be fulfilled this year? – Health to improve
- Have you tried to control your laugh in a serious moment? If yes when? Yes when I realize that the person Im speaking to is being serious.
- Do you consider yourself an optimist? Sort of lol
- What is your favorite season and why? Any season
My questions from The Go To Girls Blog
What do you treasure most?
Friendships and Family
Do you have a true love?
Im not sure I have ever had a true love.
What would you change about your life?
Nothing – except would love to have more money.
Do you like to travel?
Yes if I had more money see above answer then I could travel more.
Do you listen or speak?
I hope I do both.
Night or day?
Sun or snow?
Cat or dog?
What scares you?
Whats around the corner
Will you succeed or fail?
I want to succeed. Do we every fail?
The wonderful blog Outosego nominated us for the Leibster Award.
- Thank the blogger’s for the nomination
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Make up 11 questions to ask them
- Notify them of the nomination
My questions from Outosego.
1. If I ask you to go back in time, to remember the very first image of yours in life, how old do you think you are ? Can you please write down the number ? I would be about 4
2. Have you ever thought of yourself separated from this life ? Im not sure, do you mean looking down on life?
3. What do you think of death ? It happens to all of us. So I don’t want to think about it as its going to happen I can’t stop it.
4. Do you suspect that we might be something more than flesh and bones ? Yes, I believe that we our soul lives on behind our flesh and bones.
5. How often does it happen to experience the so-called deja vu ? It happens quite a lot. I see people or feel them – I could certainly write a few stories on this one
6. Are you scared of the dreams ? No as they always mean something. Not necessarily what the dream is.
7. Have you ever thought that we -the creatures of this planet- might be the result of an experiment ? I have at times.
8. What is your relationship with the time ? Time waits for no man. You can’t stop time.
9. Are you lucky ? Some of the time
10. Are you happy ? I would like to think I am but are we happy all the time? No I don’t think so.
11. What bothers you mostly ? Stupid people, who think they can walk all over you.
My nominations are – You can decide to do both or one or none. You have all inspired me. Please go and check out those that nominated me. I look forward to your answers.
Your questions: These are for both awards.
- What inspired you to begin writing your blog?
- If you won a few million what would you do with it?
- Do you like to travel?
- Do you like coffee or tea?
- Summer or Winter
Thank you everyone again for nominating our blog for these awards.