I am very honored to be nominated to do This or That by the blog https://vibealittle.com
Please go over and check out the blog.
I am also a bit slow in doing this as it was nearly a month ago that I was nominated. Yes slap the back of the hand oh so gently (my arthritis is playing up so bad at the moment)
- Thank and tag the person that has tagged you
- Attach the tag photo
- Answers the “This or That” questions
- Tag 10 – 20 friends.
Oh so here we go. I hope you have fun reading my responses and yes sometimes I like both or neither.
- Q: Dog or Cat?
- Love both, however I don’t think my two gorgeous dogs would love to have a cat here.
- Q: Netflix or YouTube?
I have cable or satellite …have watched Netflix at friends and family, now that we finally have unlimited internet we might just get Netflix.
- Q: Phone call or text?
Text. its easier and you can do a few things at once while texting.
- Q: Toast or Eggs?
Love eggs on Paleo toast lol.
- Q: Cardio or Weights?
Oh dear…i prefer both.
- Q: Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. I still don’t understand Twitter. although I do share my blog posts and others bloggers on twitter
- Q: Ice cream cone or Snow cone?
Never had a snow cone. ( hoping it’s not yellow snow lol) I love homemade ice-cream. Its creamy and has as little as 2 ingredients in it. Although I always had some liquor and coffee. Oh I can taste it now.
- Q: Mobile Games or Console Games?
Not a games person
- Q: While walking: Music or Podcasts?
- Neither – I like the silence
- Q: IOS or Android?
I Phone so easy to use
- Q: Cake or Pie?
cake – with chocolate
- Q: Swimming or Sunbathing?
Swimming (as a young girl I would have a quick dip then lay on the sand for hours, my skin is showing that now. It ages you)
- Q: Big Party or small Gathering?
Small please. I hate crowds
- Q: New clothes or New Phone?
- Q: Rich friend or Loyal friend?
- Q: Football or Basketball?
Love both…however football in Australia is Australian Rules Football. not round ball
- Q: Nice car or Nice Home Interior?
- Q: What’s worse: Laundry or Dishes?
Both – never-ending.
- Q: Jogging or Hiking?
Well it’s certainly not Jogging.
- Q: Bath or Shower? Both…
- Q: Sneakers or sandals? Sneakers or bare feet.
- Q: Glasses or contacts?
- Q: Hamburger or Taco?
- Q: Couch or Recliner?
- Q: Online shopping or Shopping in a store?
Shopping in a store – however I do browse online
- Q: Email or Letter?
I’m so bad at both. My handwriting is awful these days.
- Q: Passenger or Driver?
- Q: Tablet or Computer?
Love my MacBook Air
- Q: Intelligent or Funny?
- Q: Car or Truck?
- Q: Blue or Red?
Blue or Purple
- Q: Money or Free Time?
Cant we have both? I have lots of free time now I’m not working but no money to do anything.
- Q: Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?
- Q: At a movie: Candy or Popcorn?
- Q: Pen or pencil?
- Q: Toilet paper: Over or Under?
- Q: Cups in the cupboard: Right Side Up or Up side down?
Right side up
- Q: Pancake or Waffle?
Pancake with blueberries and home-made ice cream and Maple syrup
- Q: Coke or Pepsi?
- Q: Coffee Cup or Thermos?
- Q: Blinds or Curtain?
- Q: Train or Plane?
I hate flying although to get anywhere its a must.
- Q: Phone or Tablet?
Phone and my Mac Air
- Q: Iced Coffee or Hot Coffee?
Coffee – warm never hot
- Q: Meat or Vegetables?
I love vegetables with a side of meat
- Q: International Vacation or New TV?
- Q: Save or Spend?
Save then spend
- Q: Honesty or Other’s Feelings?
- Q: Coffee or Tea?
Both…2 coffees in the morning, tea for the rest of the day.
- Q: TV or Book?
TV and book
- Q: Movie at Home or Movie at the Theater?
Movie at home because I can go to bed and watch it later
- Q: Ocean or Mountains?
Love where Mountains meet the ocean
- Q: Horror Movie or Comedy Movie?
Comedy – horror is too scary
- Q: City or Countryside?
- Q: Winter or Summer? Summer
- Q: Mac or PC? Mac
- Q: Console Gaming or PC Gaming?
- Q: Soup or Sandwich?
- Q: Card Game or Board Game?
- Q: Camping or Binge Watching Shows at Home?
- Q: Working Alone or Working in a Team?
- Q: Dine In or Delivery?
- Q: Sweater or Hoodie?
- Q: Motorcycle or Bicycle?
- Q: Book or eBook?
Book – love the feel and smell of a book and turning pages.
- Q: When sleeping: Fan or No fan?
Fan, ceiling only!
- Q: TV Shows or Movies?
Somehow and I don’t know why I have 2 extra questions. So If you can find the mistake let me know. I have gone over it again and again, for the life of me I just don’t know what I have done wrong.
Now who do I nominate? How about you wonderful people decide whether you want to or not and if you do please let me know. I would love to see your answers. It’s all a bit of fun.
Till next time xx