We arrived home from Europe early September to find out that 3sistersabroad had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. The lovely https://babybliphusbandandme.wordpress.com nominated us for the award. Thank you so much we do appreciate the award. Please do go over and check out the blog. Lots of lovely recipes to be found.
According to the Versatile Blogger Award Rules, I need to do five things to preserve the spirit of this award:
#1 Nominees should know that if you are nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you have already won
#2 Display the Versatile Blogger Award logo on my post.
#3 Write and publish a blog post thanking and linking back to the person who nominated me
#4 List seven random facts about myself
- I have a fear of heights (flying, small spaces, etc)
- I used to play Netball – basketball 6 days a week with one day two games. We won every grand final. From A grade to D grade. I did this until I suffered with a shin splint. Oh I even played in the grand final with the injury and we won!
- I love orange, red and green vegetables.
- I am not a salad eater.
- I love to read, blogs and books. When I was at primary school I was reading to a high school level.
- I have 2 older sisters – part of this blog Muriel and Paula and a brother Gavin who is also older than me. Yes I am the “baby”
- Would love to live in Europe. If I win the big lotto I am on a jet plane!
#5 Nominate up to 15 other blogs that you follow and believe deserve recognition for their hard work.
- Jen from spoonfuls of glitter does just that. Little spoons of glitter to help with many aspects of life with an invisible illness. Please go over and check her blog out.
- https://thedutchbaker.wordpress.com Linda from the dutch baker has some of the most amazing recipes on her blog. You will want to bake as soon as you look at her recipes.
- https://smileeachandeveryday.com Elizabeth has a love of photography and writing and raising awareness of Nets & Carcinoid Syndrome.
- Alyson from the Gardenia Trails is from the States, lives in Florida with her husband Jason and their puppy. They are currently living in Italy while Jason plays basketball. The year before they were living in Paris. Please go and check out her blog of their adventures in Europe and home.
- Deepika from Feet on the map comes from a family of travelers. I have enjoyed reading her travels for quite a while now and I am sure you will also.
Thank you to everyone who reads our blog, we do appreciate it. Thank you to everyone that I follow. Your all such a diverse and amazing bunch of people who no matter what subjects you write about you have the same love of writing.