I have been nominated for 2 awards in the past 2 weeks. I am very grateful to both of my friends who have nominated me. I do apologize for the delay in posting. Sometimes Life gets in the way of blogging. I have had short stint in hospital, then I was away for a few days with just my phone. Short fingers and a iPhone do not mix in writing up posts. My excuse and I’m sticking to it 🙂
I wish to thank Kelly at http://theunicornwife.net for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Kelly is British living in America. Please check out Kelly’s blog, its such a great source of inspiration.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each of their blogs, letting them know they’re nominated and linking back to this post.
This blog started when we 3 sisters were on our first cruise and holiday together since we were kids. We do not look-alike for a start. The other guests that boarded the cruise ship in Basel, had all ready been together up the Rhone River. I guess they were curious but they kept asking the same questions, and then go off and chat to others. We could tell by the glances they were “talking” about us. So the 3 of us began talking about when we become famous and a novel and a movie would be made about us. That was the start and I said “lets blog about our trip”. So I did.
The two bits of advise I can give to new bloggers or even seasoned bloggers, is to write from the heart and have fun.
I received the One Lovely Blog Award on February 20th from https://goldenpinkjournal.wordpress.com so I’m a little late on posting. Thank you so much for the nomination I really do appreciate it. Please go and check out Lee’s blog, she is still fairly new. Such an inspiring blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award
Seven Facts About Me:
- I love the colour purple and loved it so much my bedroom walls, doona, sheets etc were all in different shades of purple.
- I now also love the colour blue and red and of course purple.
- I have 2 older sisters, Muriel and Paula who are part of this blog and an older brother Gavin.
- I have several auto immune disease’s and 2 rare diseases.
- I love learning Tai chi, which helps with my conditions.
- I have 2 daughters.
- I own two dogs (well one isn’t mine its my housemates) but I say I own two. Sally who is part kelpie and is 3 years old. She is a rescue dog, Sally spent her first 2 years in and out of foster homes. Betty,(housemates puppy) who is nearly 9 months old, a full bread Kelpie. Betty was also in foster from the age of 5 weeks with her sister and brother. They are both adorable and I will post pictures of them one day.
To everyone that reads this post your all nominated in both or one or none. I enjoy reading all of your posts. I wish to take the time now to thank you all for reading my posts and commentating and liking them. These awards are a way for you to see other blogs that you may never find, with the thousands of blogs on wordpress alone.
https://simpleserenity.wordpress.com a blog on anything with makeup, clothes etc please check Azra out.
https://avilesbunny.wordpress.com/home/ Bunny Aviles has a love of travel, photography and food …
https://stitchesandpoems.wordpress.com Rachel is a passionate storyteller a dreamaholic and hard worker.
https://sayeedahsparkles.wordpress.com Sayeedah blog is anything to do with fashion and beauty and anything in between.
https://gardeniatrails.wordpress.com Alyson is an American woman living in Paris. Lucky thing.
https://spoonfulsofglitter.blog Jen’s blog is as it says “spoonfuls of glitter”, for those with chronic illness’, we often refer to ourselves as spoonies. It’s nice to have a bit of glitter when coping with chronic illness’.
https://chapeblog.com David – Chape is a personal trainer. So if you need to get your fitness on please check him out. David also inspires with amazing quotes.